Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Favorite Spot









Actually, I'm really loving everything about this little shoot. Yesterday was so much fun shooting with two friends (Skylar and Ryan) in the Arts District! I've made blogging such a big part of my life, and want to thank every single reader/ instagram follower/ picture lover/ inspirer that has helped me get to this place! We found this little alley way with a cute little set up of a bench and table & I knew my outfit would be perfect to shoot there! I just got these green pants from H&M and I'm in love. I paired it with neutral darks to kick off the fall season. I love this color combo. This type of round hat will be a staple accessory this season, as it looks incredible with every outfit. (This means you'll see it quite often on the blog :)) I'm so stoked that we can actually say its fall now, and the holidays are right around the corner! I've got big plans to finish this year out with a bang! What about you guys? Who's ready for a great fall!?
XO
Carly

2 comments: