Friday, September 13, 2013

Beach Daze Photo Diary








Unfortunately, we're kissing summer goodbye. But I'm so stoked for fall.  This is my beach day photo diary! I've been so busy with school lately, I'm sorry for the lack of posting. Not exactly an outfit post. Just sharing a fun day I had at the beach with friends! That's Jessica and Nate. We took a little (much needed) trip to Malibu today. In the last two sections of pictures you'll see before and after shots. Jessica being a weirdo about waves (terribly frightened). She ended up having fun, while making sure Nate did NOT let go of her. At one point it became a three person chain, held down by nate. It was quite interesting, yet effective! By the end of the day we were delighted to see the Pepperdine University volley ball team do a little workout/initiation at the beach! We died laughing. They had to do workouts and relay races in the ocean. No, really. Encore, Encore!
Overall a great friday, now back to studying and finishing my final projects. Have a great weekend all!
xox
Carly

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying myself admiring your tight little butt. I want to lick it

    ReplyDelete